In light of the current situation with COVID-19, most events will be virtual or postponed.
- Global AI Virtual Bootcamp (Feb 22-26, 2021)
- Central Sound Regional Science & Engineering Fair March 14-15, 2021, online
- STEM Exploration Night 2020 Federal Way HS, online, March 31st, 5-7PM
- National Robotics Week 2020 April 3-11
- NW Model Hobby Expo May 22-23, 2021, at Evergreen State Fairgrounds, Monroe, WA
- Central Sound Regional Science & Engineering Fair March 14, 2020, at Bellevue College
- Robotics Innovation Workshop Thursday, March 19, 2020 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- 2020 South Sound Regional Science and Engineering Fair Saturday, March 21, 2020 at PLU
- STEM Exploration Night 2020 at Federal Way HS, March 25th, 6-8PM
- Global Space Balloon Challenge (GSBC) April 3-27, 2020
- National Robotics Week 2020 April 4-12
- Global Artificial Intelligence Conference April 6-8, 2020
- 6th Annual West Sound STEM Showcase on April 18, 2020, at Kitsap Mall in Silverdale
- 4th Annual Bellevue Tech Expo Tue, May 19, 2020 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- ToorCamp, the American hacker camp, SAN JUAN ISLANDS, WA June 23-28, 2020
- Space Apps Challenge - October 2-4, 2020
- NW Model Hobby Expo Jan 30-31, 2021, at Evergreen State Fairgrounds, Monroe, WA
- Introduction to Collaborative Robots - Feb 28, 2020
- Family Science Days February 15-16, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- 8th Annual Interactive STEAM Expo in Enumclaw on Thursday February 13, 2020. 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM PST
- American Association for the Advancement of Science annual meeting in Seattle, WA, Feb 13-16, 2020.
- AI NEXTCon 2020 Seattle | Feb. 12~16 Meydenbauer Convention Center
- 2020 PSEC Engineering Fair at Museum of Flight - Sat, February 8, 2020 - 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Hacks in a Hurry: Thursday February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm $20 – $35 at Seattle Maker Space
- Now in its 8th year, Space Apps is an international hackathon for coders, scientists, designers, storytellers, makers, builders, technologists, and others in cities around the world, where teams engage with NASA’s free and open data to address real-world problems on Earth and in space. Space Apps 2018 included over 18,000 participants at more than 200 events in 75 countries.
- Automation Summit - Seattle Nov 15
- NASA International Space Apps Challenge-Hackathon
- Robothon - Oct 5, 2019 at Seattle Center Armory
- BrickCON NW - Oct 5-6, 2019 at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
- Seattle Mini Maker Faire Aug 18-19, 2019 at Museum of Popular Culture (MoPop)
- National Drive Electric Week - Local Spring & Fall Events
- Summer RoboMagellan + W.A.R. - Jul 6, 2019 at Seattle Center Armory
- AI NEXTCon Jan 23-26, 2019 at Bellevue Meydenbauer Conv. Center
- Puget Sound Engineering Council (PSEC) Engr. Fair, Feb 9, 2019 at Museum of Flight
- Engineer's Week Feb 17-23, 2019
- Rolly Seth Speech March 5th, 2019 "52 Weekends of Making". When: Tue, March 5, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST
- Location: Ada Developers Academy HQ, 1215 4th Avenue, #1050, Seattle, WA 98161.
Click here for more information.
- Rolly Seth, Program Manager at the Microsoft Garage in Redmond, embarked on a journey to make something new every week for a year. She started in December, 2017, and successfully completed in 2018. She shared some of the things she learned. Read more about her 52 Weekends of Making here.
- Science Cafe hosted by the Planetary Society and the Museum of Flight on Thursday Mar 7, 2019 from 7-8PM. Topic: the Curiosity and Mars2020 Rovers. Admission to the MoF is free after 5PM on this day. See the Planetary Societies Facebook page for event details.
- Bellevue Tech Expo at extaSlice on Mar 20, 2019
- 6th Annual West Sound STEM Showcase on March 23, 2019, at Kitsap Mall in Silverdale. Click here for more information.
- Steve Wozniak Monday March 25, 2019 @ 7:30PM McCaw Hall At Seattle Center.
- STEM Exploration Night at Federal Way High School - Mar 27, 2019 from 6-8PM. Here's a promotional video.
- Washington State Science & Engineering Fair - Mar 29-30, 2019
- National Robotics Week Apr 6-14, 2019
- Evergreen City Ballet presents "Coppelia" Apr 26-28, 2019, which included robots of SRS members.
- The first Mini Maker Faire is came to the Tacoma-South Sound community on May 11, 2019 at the University of Washington Tacoma campus from 10:30am – 3:00pm. The STEAM Learning Network of the Graduate Tacoma movement in concert with its many partners is served as the organizational host.