- AI NEXTCon Jan 23-26, 2019 at Bellevue Meydenbauer Conv. Center
- Puget Sound Engineering Council (PSEC) Engr. Fair, Feb 9, 2019 at Museum of Flight
- Engineer's Week Feb 17-23, 2019
- Rolly Seth Speech March 5th, 2019 "52 Weekends of Making". When: Tue, March 5, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST
- Location: Ada Developers Academy HQ, 1215 4th Avenue, #1050, Seattle, WA 98161.
Click here for more information.
- Rolly Seth, Program Manager at the Microsoft Garage in Redmond, embarked on a journey to make something new every week for a year. She started in December, 2017, and successfully completed in 2018. She'll be joining us to share some of the things she learned. Read more about her 52 Weekends of Making here.
- Science Cafe hosted by the Planetary Society and the Museum of Flight on Thursday Mar 7, 2019 from 7-8PM. Topic: the Curiosity and Mars2020 Rovers. Admission to the MoF is free after 5PM on this day. See the Planetary Societies Facebook page for event details.
- Bellevue Tech Expo at extaSlice on Mar 20, 2019
- 6th Annual West Sound STEM Showcase on March 23, 2019, at Kitsap Mall in Silverdale. Click here for more information.
- Steve Wozniak Monday March 25, 2019 @ 7:30PM McCaw Hall At Seattle Center. Click here for tickets.
- STEM Exploration Night at Federal Way High School - Mar 27, 2019 from 6-8PM. Here's a promotional video.
- Washington State Science & Engineering Fair - Mar 29-30, 2019
- National Robotics Week Apr 6-14, 2019
- Evergreen City Ballet presents "Coppelia" Apr 26-28, 2019, which will include robots of SRS members
- The first Mini Maker Faire is coming to the Tacoma-South Sound community on May 11, 2019 at the University of Washington Tacoma campus from 10:30am – 3:00pm. The STEAM Learning Network of the Graduate Tacoma movement in concert with its many partners is serving as the organizational host.
Seattle Mini Maker Faire Aug 18-19, 2019 at Museum of Popular Culture
- National Drive Electric Week - Local Spring & Fall Events
- Robothon - Oct 5, 2019 at Seattle Center Armory
- BrickCON NW - Oct 5-6, 2019 at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
- Now in its 8th year, Space Apps is an international hackathon for coders, scientists, designers, storytellers, makers, builders, technologists, and others in cities around the world, where teams engage with NASA’s free and open data to address real-world problems on Earth and in space. Space Apps 2018 included over 18,000 participants at more than 200 events in 75 countries.